Mist is formed due to the contact of liquid with gas. This occurs in many operational processes in the chemical industry. In order to save downstream equipment, prevent loss of valuable product and avoid potential process or environmental contamination, it is essential to separate liquid particles from the gas stream. The correct recommendation and use of mist eliminator equipment for removal of entrained liquid particles can only be done when the mist formation process and subsequent mist droplet size is understood.
Why Use Galiakotwala Mist Eliminators?
Mist eliminators are a simple and effective solution for many separation problems in the chemical process industry. Galiakotwala mist eliminators will help you save time, resources, energy and space which results in saving of money.
- SAVE YOUR TIME
- Mist Eliminators separate corrosive products from the gas stream protecting ducts, pipes and downstream equipment from corrosion. Less corrosion requires less maintenance, inspection and shut down.
- Allows longer performance cycles before cleaning of mist eliminator is required, reducing downtime.
- SAVE YOUR RESOURCES
- Mist eliminators save valuable products from exiting the plant and being lost.
- Protects equipment from corrosive liquid droplets enhancing the life of downstream process equipments, resulting in less capital costs for new machinery.
- Allows your plant to meet Government regulated exhaust limits.
- SAVE YOUR ENERGY
- Advanced mist eliminator design which allows for lower pressure drop requirements compared to conventional mist eliminators, resulting in less energy requirements.
- SAVE YOUR SPACE
- Mist eliminators allow plants to run at a higher flow rate by avoiding problems of re-entrainment, where liquid droplets are picked up by high velocity gas streams. Higher flow rates allow for smaller equipments and duct sizes saving space.